Do you want to know God personally?

Jesus died on the cross so now anybody can know God personally.God wants you to know him and tell others about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe in imaginary playmates even if you call him Jesus or her God.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• This question is for anyone who is interested please..
    Anonymous

• The problem is sin,our sin nature blocks our ability to come to know God.
    Anonymous

• The way to get rid of our sin nature is to ask Jesus to come into your life,then he will fill you up with the holy spirit and you will have power to overcome your sins and have a good relationship with God.
    Anonymous

• yeah, if God loves us so much why does he make you jump thru hoops and then he still doesn't help you when you need it?? It's just a sham to control the masses. Once I stopped buying all that Jesus stuff my life got 100% better. I stopped relying on a god to help me, started helping my self and **POOF** life is good. I got tired of feeling like my "father" hated me. You can ask Jesus all you want, but when the answer is always NO it gets a bit discouraging.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• the reason you felt like your father hated you was your perception of who a Father is. Father God is NOT like our earthly father. We often need to be healed of this... it does take time for some and not for others... nevertheless He does Love you.... regardless of how you feel!
    He already jumped the hoops for us... its only up to us to believe it. When we truly believe it then it is much easier... the deception that life is easier when you do not believe in a God is just that a deception!

Jesus is not an imaginary person.. He walked the earth.. go read the history.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Shaneagle....keep in mind that there is not conclusive proof that Josephus's work was not altered. Maybe Jesus lived, but he might not have been what he claimed.

When God knocks on my front door like everyone else, then I will take the time to invite him in for Darjeeling. Until then I refuse to jump through hoops and stand on one foot for him. I also refuse to annoy other's with him.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• NO!

Father God is NOT like our earthly father.  For the first time, I agree with you.  I had a wonderful father and god doesn't even come close to comparison.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Preach the Gospel at all times when necessaryuse words. In other words quite trying to preach on line and do something in your own community. Live the Gospel, don't be like the pharisees telling others to live by the letter of the law not it's intent.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• That isn't much of a question...
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2009