What is your wah company selling this holiday season? I'd like to buy some of my presents from moms on here to help them out! Send me links to your website and feel free to give me some suggestions in the $1-$20 range!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• That is so awesome of you! And if you shop my website your dog or dogs will love you! lol I sell "Paw-some" treats for your furry best friends and my website is www.mypupcakesbakery.com. Merry Christmas!
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• How old are your kids?

www.foreverinbluejeansbabe.com
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• How nice of you! Do you have a website too? Mine is www.SoyLightful.com
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 10:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• What a GREAT idea!!!
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• How great of you to ask! I always try to help out moms when I shop during the holidays too!
    I sell Avon and Mark and my website is www.youravon.com/dhullum make sure to use coupon code FSANY at checkout for free shipping with no minimum purchase if you see anything you would like! Happy Holidays!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• That is really nice of you. A friend of mine on here has a site called Let's Do Tea. I have ordered from her and they are wonderful. The link to her site is: http://michelesteabiz.letsdotea.org/Pages/Homepage.aspx
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2009