Labor?

Will I know im in labor i feel like im having contractions right now but im only 30 weeks how do i know they are contractions insteead of braxton hicks?

YoungMomSoon

Asked by YoungMomSoon at 10:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told theyre braxton hicks if theyre scattered about. But if they have a pattern of every few minutes apart for atleast an hour its real
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If you are dehydrated, you can feel crampy contractions sometimes. Drink a couple glasses of water and lie on your left side for a while and see if they go away or if they get stronger and more regular.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• They'll get closer together and longer, I'd like to say you'll just know but some women don't... if you feel lots of pressure down there and have the urge to push.. but your probably just having BH your body needs the practice
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• think it will be BH and u will no when yr in labour trust me they get stronger and stronger each conraction u have lol u will no honest just wait then u will no wot i mean gd luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 1:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Drink more water and get up and walk around, if they stay the same then its probably labor
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009