What do you hate about the holidays?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• Cleaning up after everyone!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Having to deal with some family members that no one likes. I have a big family... with lots of kids. My great uncle is a child molester... He is NEVER invited to our thanksgivings because we all find him repulsive, and we all have children! But every year he shows up with his equally disgusting wife. My Grandpa who happens to be in law enforcement leaves the room and wont talk to him since we found out he was a pervert, but he wont kick his own brother out either.... So its a big mess
    Anonymous

• im anon 52... I wanted to add that if my great uncle ever gave any of us the slightest pervy look my Grandpa would have a gun to his head before he could blink!
    Anonymous

• I hate how people shove food down my throat and won't take no for an answer. Seriously they make me sick!
    Anonymous

• I hate the holidays, people pretending to be someone who they aren't the other 364 days out of the year.
    Anonymous

• I hate the awkwardness of giving some ppl gifts and not others. Most ppl don't have the luxury of being able to buy everyone gifts, like me, so its really weird when u know someone will buy u a gift and then u feel obligated. I love buying ppl gifts but can't afford it all. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or feel obligated.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Holiday shoppers. They are pushy, mean and rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Nothing. I love it all.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i'd rather not say.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I used to love the holidays, that is until my Dad passed away 5 years ago. Since then, my siblings and my Mom and the in-laws make it clear that me and my family are not wanted at family gatherings. When Dad died, he took the best of all of us with him. Sad.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2009