What do you love about the holidays?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• Food and seeing family that we don't see regularly!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• On Thanksgiving I love my family being together and on Christmas I watching my kids open their Christmas presents and getting excited because they got that "one" thing that they really wanted.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Seeing my family happy and excited. I Love watching my family open the gifts I got them!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My most favorite part is when it's over... Sorry I know I sound like Scrooge. I'm not to our kids, they have a great x-mas... It's just my least favorite time of the year...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I agree with MrsLeftlane.....Christmas with just our children is great, it is just all the other stuff that goes with the holidays that I don't like. People spend money they don't have for gifts for people they don't like and then complain about it..
    Anonymous

• Snow and being outside.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I love EVERYTHING about the holidays. I do wish it wasn't SO commercialized though. But I still get the "magical" feeling I got when I was a kid so it's great! I love the shopping, the hustle and bustle, the family time, doing crafts and cooking with my kids, the beautiful decorations, the fun of seeing the kids on Christmas morning, going to the candlelight service on Christmas eve, having the kids home from school more, every single bit of it is wonderful to me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I love going to Midnight Mass. That and being with my husband and son. We don't go to family gatherings anymore since my Dad passed away 5 years ago, because my Mom, siblings and in-laws make it clear that we are not wanted there. It's their loss, not ours!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2009