26 weeks pregnant have a ?

when the baby is asleep will you not feel any fetal movement??because for the past few days the baby moved allot an now today seems like he only moves like 2 time im thinking maybe he is asleep

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you've been up and moving around a lot, you might have just rocked him to sleep. If you need to count kicks and reassure yourself that everything is ok, drink some cold water or juice and sit still for a while, and I bet he'll start jumping around.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• probly your right because i do allot of up an down cuz i take care of my 2 young kids they are 5 an 2 i never though of that thanks
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• They're just like us, they have their on and off days... some days the baby is hyper and some days he/she is relaxed.. don't worry :) if you drink orange juice it might give him/her a little kick start
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• am with jan0609momma here lol but mind im 26 weeks to and my baby boy is hyper all the time lol and its peace when he falls asleep but then im scared to move incase i wake him up lol a think their all different hunni and remember some people dont feel a thing , the odd day i dont feel movement i have a slight warmer bath than normal as he loves me in the bath lol i think its very odd for my baby to be like this but if he is happy im happy lol xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 12:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2009