Is flirting harmless?

We don't live in the same city and we both just got out of long term relationships. I am not planning on leading him on, just wanna have some fun. We are flirting and talking about him coming down here to see me and I told him I will be here waiting... lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• in your situation yes. FLIRT!!! i miss it.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 11:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If you are not married or not engaged, then flirting is harmless and fun.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I was all ready to fight you. Then I realized you are single and so is he. Go ahead, it is harmless if you are single. :) Have fun, be safe. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• The only advise I can give you is to make sure he knows what you want and where you'll cut it off at. Just so there's no confusion going on.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• In your situation, yes, I think it's harmless. If one or both of you were in a relationship, I wouldn't think it was harmless.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• As long as he knows that it isn't leading anywhere and he's okay with JUST flirting. If he isn't aware that you're JUST flirting, then he might be lead on by it. It is harmless to flirt as long as both parties understand where it is leading if anywhere.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2009