I am THANKFUL for _____________

finish the sentence.

I am thankful that I have money to buy presents and Christmas dinner for my family. You don't always take the time to realize that others don't always have these luxuries in life. Thank you ladies for helping me realize that even though I am considered poor myself I should still be thankful for what I do have.
I am thankful for my friends, family and love that has been given to me. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful families.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful that I can take care of my husband and kids. I am thankful I have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in. I am thankful I don't go hungry and can donate to those who are. I am thankful for kind people. I am thankful when I wake up in the morning. I am thankful for nature and all it brings. I am thankful for smiles, kisses and hugs. I am thankful for strangers that brighten my day. I am thankful for giggles and laughter. I am thankful for God's promise. And I am thankful to you Anonymous for reminding me what I am thankful for....
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• my good health. Without it, all the food and presents wouldn't mean anything.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm thankful that my family is Healthy... I agree with 07upsydaisy.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm thankful for life, my family (hubby, kids, siblings etc) for the roof over my head for God giving me another day to live and experience this beautiful difficult challenging but yet wonderful life, thank full for cloths, food, trees, flowers, clouds, sky, the fresh air etc. etc. etc.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am thankful for a loving God who watches over me and my family and takes care of us so well. Things may not always be going how we think they should, or things may not always be great, but I am thankful that I know that he is there to bring us through. I am thankful for my family, and for the fact that I have money to buy my kids presents this year as well as donating some to Toys for Tots and other organizations. I have so much to be thankful for!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree with AprilDJC. I don't have the money for Christmas gifts like I want, but at least we have money to keep a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and God's love!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2009