Carseat troubles....

My lil one is 7wks old. She HATES being in her carset if we aren't moving. Every red light she starts screaming...once its green and we are moving again she calms down. At home she loves her vibrating bouncy chair, so I was thinking if I could find a battery operated vibrating stuffed animal or something of the like (so that it vibrated constantly) to but on top of her she might ride a lil better. Has anyone know where I could find one? or have any other suggestions that might help? Thanks in advance.

Cortnye

Asked by Cortnye at 11:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im not sure where to get one but that is a good idea sorry i couldnt help just wanted to say that i like the idea!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• they have a vibrating teething ring if she sat on it then it'd be vibrating the whole time.. but you can't replace the batteries on it.. or find something for a bassinet or play pen that has a vibrating attachment that you can take with you..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• SOme babies have a major issue with the carseat. besides the vibrating toy think about whether the seat is really at the 45 degree angle, if its not she may be very uncomfy. Take the extras out of the carseat they often feel cramped.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2009