Stomach went soft and terrible pains in vagina?

My stomach went soft and then i got in the shower cuz my back was hurting and while i was in there i got terrible pains in my vagina and then i started losing my breath. Any ideas of whats wrong? please help... new mom age of 17.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the hospital if you can't get a hold of your doctor. When I was prego, my doc told me if I ever got really worried that something was wrong and he didn't answer a call within 30 mins, to go the the nearest hospital. The worst they can do is check you out and send you home. If you can't get there yourself call an ambulance. But if you call them, go with them. Dont change your mind when they get there. Good luck, I hope everything is okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• What could that mean?
    Anonymous

• If you're concerned, call your dr now. That's what they are there for.
    I don't know how far along you are, but maybe the baby is turning or dropping and causing the pains. Or maybe you are starting early labor.
    Anonymous

• Maybe your baby dropped, going into labor I would call Labor and Delivery and ask of one the nurses if I was you maybe you have to go in just to be safe then sorry, good luck momma and Congrats on your baby
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Im 31 almost 32 weeks didnt add that sorry
    Anonymous

• You can't have a prolapsed uterus if you're pregnant. You said you're a new mom...I thought you meant you had just had a baby.

The muscles that hold the uterus in place sometimes get weak and the uterus slips down the passage of the vagina.

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Since you're pregnant, I'd say your baby has dropped down lower to get ready for birth. That may or may not happen soon. Call your doctor.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• What you are telling us is not normal so it's best to call your doc or the hospital and speak to a nurse because you could be going into labor for all we know. Your body is telling you something. How far along are you.
    Anonymous

• Ok im 31 almost 32 weeks. Im at the house by myself because my mother works midnights, im scared and kinda dont know what to do because i have only one phone number for my doctor and that office is closed.
    Anonymous

• Call your mother and have her come home to take you to the emergency room. They will help you figure out if you have something to worry about.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2009