Looking for a vibrating stuffed animal.....

My lil one is 7wks old. She HATES being in her carset if we aren't moving. Every red light she starts screaming...once its green and we are moving again she calms down. At home she loves her vibrating bouncy chair, so I was thinking if I could find a battery operated vibrating stuffed animal or something of the like (so that it vibrated constantly) to but on top of her she might ride a lil better. Has anyone know where I could find one? or have any other suggestions that might help? Thanks in advance.

Cortnye

Asked by Cortnye at 11:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• It doesn't vibrate but it plays a womb sound to comfort a newborn baby. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401847

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• http://www.babystorefront.com/baby_toys

This website has some vibrating toys, click on the toys you might like and it will tell you if it vibrates or not

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I don't know about vibrating stuffed animals, but we bought our daughter a bear whose stomach lights up and she loved it when we were in the car. We also bought the booties and wrist rattles. She loved it and it kept her well entertained in the car. Good luck!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Infantino Movers and Shakers. We have one that's a red mouse. It's designed to scoot across the kitchen floor, but you can hold it and it vibrates.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009