• In the Spotlight:

when did you start your period after a miscarriage??

I lost my baby 4 weeks ago, and was wondering if any of you women that have gone through this could tell me when you started again.
Thanks!

coffeemom86

Asked by coffeemom86 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I started exactly a month later but I always have had very regular cycles, don't know if that had anything to do with it. The doctor told me it could take a few months to get back in order.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My last miscarriage was Spetember 4th and i didn't get my period until November 1st. My cycles have always been regular but i have had 2 miscarriages this year so i think thats why it is taking longer for them to become regular again.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i had a miscarriage in may, my period didnt come back normal until july i started bleeding june but it came 3 days and left then 2 weeks later came again, it can take a few months depends on ur body
    im sorry hear bout ur lost hun,
    im here anytime if u needa talk!
    lscott2208

Answer by lscott2208 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I had my first miscarriage in june 2008 and after that it came on a month later.i had another one september 2009 and again my period showed a month later.
    iwanabemomie

Answer by iwanabemomie at 2:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2009