What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it's INSANE. When I first saw it, I was speechless. It still sickens me, honestly. It's all well and good to teach your kids about your religion, but this is taking it way too far.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I just watched half. Mixed feelings. i do think children have a great capacity for understanding and taking responsibility for their faith. But if I were a kid there I think I'd be touched by fear more than anything. And the whole babbling thing... I'm sorry, but you won't find anything like that in the Bible.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Actually its in the bible the babbling thing Is called speaking in tongues.. read the book of Acts... you just said what the pharisees said.. :-) we are given that gift of tongues to have a conversation with God in another language....

The way the woman is approaching this is what concerns me... it is rather harsh.. these are children not military. I would rather teach the children about His love and grace and everything else will fall into place.

I do agree I would probably be fearful and not the fear of God as in reverent fear either.

Some of those kids were crying and I think thats real for them to cry out for Jesus... its just I am concerned about how it is being approached.. I too have mixed feelings.

I do not believe they are being brainwashed at all they are being taught something but once again I believe the approach needs to be gentler.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Some of those children are TERRIFIED! Look at them crying, look at their little faces twisted in fear. This is emotional abuse and mental torture. I think all parents have the right to teach their children religion, and to pass on what they believe, but this is not the way. God says to bestill and know that I am God, and to listen for his still, calm voice. Not hysterical ranting, raving and babbling. Not terrorizing children and shouting for WAR.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm a Christian. I don't think I seen any thing biblical in that video. I saw a morbidly over weight woman trying to lead little children out of sin. I saw that woman teach a bunch of kids how to do glossalalia/gibberish. I saw them dancing and breaking cups. Mainly it's sad to see little kids taught false doctrine of their unbiblical "speaking in tongues".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Wow...reading the responses I don't need to watch...I know what it is...that's some scary scary ish right there...there is nothing religious about that...except maybe that it's the beginnings of a Christian cult. Westboro comes to mind here now.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• OneToughMami
    Wow...reading the responses I don't need to watch...I know what it is...that's some scary scary ish right there...there is nothing religious about that...except maybe that it's the beginnings of a Christian cult. Westboro comes to mind here now.

I didn't think the video was about anything biblical, but please don't bring up the Westboro family. People act like the Westboro is a large religion. Westboro is just a large family with some friends with their own insane religion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

AGREED 100% I almost threw up watching that GARBAGE, I am a Christian and that looked and sounded more like a buch of DEMON posessed children it's disgusting that people would brain wash children saying "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE IT'S THE DAY YOU WERE SAVED" where does the bible sat that we should jump around like a bunch of babbling idiots( Gift of tongues) to be saved... absolutely NOWHERE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i see the future...i see about half of these kids, the females who end up as mothers, on CM telling how they were 'forced to believe' in something they didn't, and now they are pagan/atheist/etc. this video is alarming, to say the least. terrifying!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• wow, that was nuts. that is not how to teach kids. that lady was a bit militant. some of those kids looked horrified.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2009