How could anybody have a heart and get an abortion?

I guess I just can't comprehend how someone could kill an innocent baby! I would die without my LO! I almost lost my baby but he made it to full term and the pain I felt when I just "thought" I was losing him, I just don't get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Health

• Easily..it's called a choice for a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree with you 100%. Abortion is so wrong. It's a BABY!! Ugh, people are so inconsiderate, they disgust me. I understand if someone was raped or something like that. But I knew a girl that had like 4 abortions!! USE PROTECTION if you don't want a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I guess it depends on the situation and forgiveness from God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i had one and guess what? i have a heart.

sorry you cant "comprehend".
    USMCBride08

Answer by USMCBride08 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Never judge another until you have walked a moon in their moccasins!!

Bottom line is you don't know what another is or has gone thru until you are in their shoes.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

This response is so screwed up. You believe abortion is wrong and it disgust you..but you'll make an exception in the case of rape. So one embryo is worth less then the other. If you believe it is a life then one situation shouldn't matter over the other. God, your prochoice and you don't even know it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If you don't believe in abortion, you should not have one. If you believe that life begins at conception, then you should not take the pill or use and IUD.

You don't get to shove your beliefs down other people's throats.

What we don't need is a return to desperate women dying from botched back-alley abortions. Did you know that emergency room doctors led the fight for safe legal abortions?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Because it isn't a baby yet. It is just a bunch of cells. I actually say until the age of viability it is a parasite and everyone has the right to purge their body of parasites. I am not heartless though. I would die for my sons but I would never have a baby I couldn't handle.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• How could anyone have a heart and judge someone else without knowing the facts of their situation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm completely against abortion. Because I almost didn't exist twice. My mother was unplanned and instead of aborting her she put her up for adoption. My adoptive Grandmother was not able to have kids and to hear her talk about my mom brings tears to my eyes. She really feels like my mom was created for her but just through another woman. My mom got pregnant with me at 16 and my father denied my existence so she decided on adoption vs. abortion also. My grandmother actually adopted me instead of putting me in an agency.
    Rape and incest is a disgusting life changing experiance. But it isn't the childs fault. I think every life deserves a chance and maybe your child wasn't created for you! What I don't understand is how people don't even consider it! My BF had one and said "Oh if I see the baby I'll want to keep it" Oh yeah because it's a natural instinct. Honestly I think abortions are selfish and cruel and let someone call.
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 7:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2009