help

i'm starting to feel as if im in it by myself far as trying to conceive i have done everything to get him to see how i feel but when ppl we know become prego he wants to go on an emotional roller coaster . have done everything i can even going on to start fertility pills .but now he acts like he dont want kids. but i do im not getting any younger. should i just take it when im ovulating and throw the rest to the wind?

mrs.rucker943

Asked by mrs.rucker943 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Personally, I say go for it. My husband and I went through the same thing for once. One minute I want to have another baby and he doesn't and then he wants one and then I'm not sure, but thankfully now we are on the same page and we're going to go for it. I think once it happens the idea will grow on him, but the more you give him the option of saying no or acting like he doesn't want to conceive he's going to do it. He's not going to stop loving you over it, infact over time he may love you even more. A child changes EVERYTHING for all the people involved. I say if that is what you really want and you think he will be ok once it happens then all the power to you and good luck!
    gavinsmomma09

Answer by gavinsmomma09 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Sometimes it takes boys longer to have that need to make babies, when they finally hold the baby in their arms that when they grow up... most of the time... if you want a baby then go for it.. but if your not sure about him as the father or being able to support you then don't do it
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009