Do you have a loose "va-jay-jay"??

I think I need "vaginal rejuvination. When the vagina becomes stretched from aging and child birth vaginal rejuvenation™ tightens and restores the vagina and supporting structures to a "pre-pregnancy" state. I have a loose vagina is what I was thinking I was wondering why my bf was saying "when we had sex I was very loose". He actually thought I was cheating on him. Then he kept mentioning it so I looked up "loose vaginal walls". (this was over some time) I finally caught on. Also when I cough or laugh to hard I have to pee. If I drink something I have to use the bathroom soon after I have something to drink. Has anyones husband or boyfriend ever said that to them????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um. I think when you laugh or pee thats the clitorus or something that the pee comes out of. I have a small va jay jay, I can't even wear slender tampons and had to have a c-section. I think you can do kegal (not sure of spelling) exercises to tighthen your vagina. You may want to look it up somewhere online.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Tell him maybe his dingy is shrinking. and STFU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yes, it can be caused by child birth, especially if it was a larger baby. I can't say that mine is. I think for the first year after birth I felt slightly bigger, but I've noticed over time that it has gotten back to normal. Some women who have had several birth, or birthed big babies have to have this surgery. I'd suggest doing kegels daily first for a few months. They can help a lot. Then, if you still have an issue, opt for the surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• You don't need surgery. Just do Kegel exercises. That will help tighten the muscles, and strengthen your bladder.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• The Vagina goes back to it's size after having a baby so either your bf has a tiny dick or you will just have to do the Kegel Exercise...try googling it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• First anon. They don't give you a C-section because your vagina is too small. That's stupid. A virgin can deliver a baby vaginally. So that's not why you had a c-section. I'm pretty sure you knew that though.
    Anonymous

• Last anon: Wow you're so smart. And so witty too. I bet it makes you feel good to belittle people the way you do. I mean, you obviously know the first anon's entire medical history, and you were obviously there for her c-section, and heard what the doctor's reason was for having to perform a c-section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• yeah, anon :16 I am not an idiot! LOL! I was just commenting. Thank you anon :25 :)!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• well after my first 9lb7oz baby, i went back to normal but after this second 9lb5oz baby, i'm still way "looser" i assume kegals will help somewhat but am too lazy to try....or maybe too afraid it wont work and then what?

tell your bf that he should try to push a watermelon out his butt hole and then come talk to you abt the size of your vagina :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• "um. I think when you laugh or pee thats the clitorus or something that the pee comes out of. I have a small va jay jay, I can't even wear slender tampons and had to have a c-section. I think you can do kegal (not sure of spelling) exercises to tighthen your vagina. You may want to look it up somewhere online."

this is one of the funniest responses I've ever read!! You do NOT pee out of your clitoris!! Please look up female anatomy. I can't believe a grown woman doesn't know where she pees from. And your vagina size has nothing to do with having a baby. That would be pelvic bone structure IF that was even a reason. Definitely not because your vagina is "too small". lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2009