Will my breast get smaller if i lose weight?

Im 5'3 and weight 200 pounds, 25 yrs of age, yes i know im overweight, but ive recently decided to take charge and lose my weight. before i had my son i was 134 pounds and used a 36C bra size now 3 yrs later i use a 40DDD..Im determined to lose this weight and get back down to a good healthy weight but, im really scared that my breast wont go back to a 36C or even a single D...i also use an IUD called MIRENA and sometimes i feel as if that made me gain weight too..but my OBGYN swears that it has absolutly nothing to do with my weight gain....
So if anybody has gone through this please, please give me feedback
Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When I lost weight that was one of the first places that I lost it. My chest and my face is what seems to slim down the fastest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yes, they will. Being 200 lbs, a lot of your breast weight is fat, and the more at you lose, the smaller your breasts will get. BTW, The Dr's try to tell us that birth control won't cause weight gain, but I can tell you they do more than they don't, and women all over the world can tell you that too.
    Anonymous

• We are in the same boat I recently lost 45 pounds to a galbladder removal I lost some from breast and alot from my belly!! My boobs are saggy now~ But worth it! I dont think the mirena is causing weight gain I have it and have no weight issues due to it!
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 1:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I lost 145 pounds and yes my breasts are smaller lol..
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• yes you lose your boobs what size they will be after not sure,but you may want to go to a better department store like Macys or something and get fitted as you are losing the weight. Wearing the wrong size can actualy cause a whole lot of back probs & whatnot.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yep. I actually just asked this question recently because I started working out routinely again and my boobs have shrunk. It is NICE!
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Thanks ladies! i cant wait..im doing a livestrong food diary to keep me under control to start with and ofcourse working out as much as any single mother of one/full time student/part-time worker can! but im making it a priority!
    Anonymous

• I lost about 60 pounds and went from a full C/small D to a B. I wish they were a bit bigger, but I gotta say, I'd rather have a B cup and a good figure than bigger boobs and bigger...everything else.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I went from a 36C to a 32A!!! I was 143 pounds and am now 111.

However my mom lost a lot of weight and is still a C cup so who knows!?!
    kelbel619

Answer by kelbel619 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i have lost about 42 lbs since last June and my bra size has def gotten smaller. i am now a 36C, when i started i was a 40DDD, same exact as you. i also started off at 200 lbs, but im 5 foot 8.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 5:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2009