Im 36 almost 37 weeks pregnant, I have been feeling so depressed, lost and overwhelmed.

First of all my first downer is my DH cheated 2 months ago. We going to counsling & he stopped drinking & has gotten help. 2nd downer we have been moving for the past 3 months & not success. 3rd downer I feel ugly & fat mainly because my DH & I have not been intimate since he started meds. (they cause him ED). He cuddles and kisses me, but I feel something missing. 4th downer seems my kids dont hear me or take me as a joke :( they laugh & run continue as if I didnt ask for anything. (ages 8,6,4,4). I was happy to be having my son who soon will be here, but now they have told me he is under weight which has me worried & stressed seems he is about 4 pounds 10 oz. My DH seems to be worried about it too. I dont know if what Ive been going throgh has caused baby not to grow or gain weight. I feel as if Im no good not as a mother( kids take me for granted cant't even have a healthy newbor) Wife (DH cheated I feel like shit).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Continue .. I feel sad plus worried that instead of getting baby blues it will go to post partum depression. I have felt like dying , but my kids keep me alive. My DH has been home for 8 weeks under medication and helping me out. It helps he is home, but when he goes back to work I dont know how I will feel. Insecure, lost and feeling worse. I know I cant have him as my prisoner. Just to much in so little time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• honey it will get better sometimes in life men make mistakes you either forgive him an moe on or if its not gonna work drop his ass get a divorce get chidl support an let your kids now you are the boss not them an if they dont like they can go to there rooms but you dont need all that stress at all ..... but if your baby is underweight try eating more ignore whats going on around you an deal with your little one thats coming after all your kids are in bed have you time no one else time not even the husband !!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• It will get better but i suggest you talk to your dr. about your feelings. You might need to get on medication before you deliver. It can help you from going into full blown ppd. Good luck and i'm sorry that everything feel like it's falling apart right now. Someday soon you'll see that everything is working out perfectly, just like it's supposed to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2009