Ok, I have a stupid question...

So, I have shaved below the belt several times and ALWAYS get terrible razor burn. So I was searching past questions and people suggest using an electric razor.. would you use just a regular electric razor, like what your hubby uses for his face? Do you use an attachment? There's something about an electric razor that close to my vag that frightens me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should just get a bikini wax less hair to worry about...
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• You should try Coochie Creme, it's shaving cream especially for below the belt. My hubby uses it for his face actually, too. You can also use it as hair conditioner. It's awesome stuff!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I hope you shave down the whole time. My ex husband shaved up on his privates and had the worst razor burn I have ever seen lol. I also put conditioner down there when I am done to soften it up. I tried an electric razor and it feels like it pulls on the hair rather than remove it.
    drgnfly77

Answer by drgnfly77 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• do you always use a new razor blade and shaving cream? because thats usually my problem...

also, i use my oil of olay face lotion which actually works pretty well...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I shave bikini line with razor and also get bumps a lot. Not all the time, but most the time. I use DH's beard trimmer all over to get it short as possible, but not bare. I've tried bare and I about died when we had sex, then it felt like I had ants in my pants when it was growing back. There is a place that just opened in our town that offers waxes. Yeah, I live in the sticks. LOL. I am thinking about going and getting it done, because I tried myself and if felt I'd ripped my whole cooch off...the wax stuck....etc, etc, never tried again. LOL
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Na... I still thing a bikini wax is better than shaving I have shaved and belieive me I had bumps and very itchy bumps... not good...
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I just use regular soap or baby soap, and a Schick Quattro for women or a Venus razor. Then I put hydrocortisone cream 1% with aloe on after. Keeps the bumps away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• BABY OIL helps sooo much after shaving apply it to the area and u wont itch...cause w/ me the problem was that i scratched and thats what caused the bumps
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Why would you shave by your vagina? I don't really have any hair that close to mine. Oh did you mean your vulva?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I just meant below the belt in general, I didn't really mean to get that specific..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2009