What will you be buying (if anything) on black friday?

I'm going out shopping and buying almost all of our Christmas gifts that day, I'm so excited!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think i'm going to be buying 2 portable dvd players and some movies and pajamas. the dvd players for both my girls for teir cars because they have kida and the dvd's for the kids. walmart has the movies on sale for 5 dollars and some for 2 dollars. the pj's for my family because we all get new christmas pj's to wear on christmas eve.
    lyrick24

Answer by lyrick24 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Nothing! I hate black friday. I stay home and wait for the crowds to die down. Some places are just crazy that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I love black friday and i will be buying anything and everything that i need. I can't wait for the ads to come out tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't leave my driveway on Black Friday ever....lol. Too many crazed people out there with discount signs over their heads....lol.
    I hope you get the deals you go after.....have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I hate Black Friday and totally refuse to go out in the traffic and crowds. I do a lot of my shopping online now. If I need to go out and shop anywhere in town I prefer to go late when there are not so many people.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• This will be my first year ever going out on Black Friday. My sister and I are going to go to Target early in the morning. I will be buying my son's Christmas gifts and I want to buy the $3 sandwich maker if they are still there. We don't plan on being gone too long.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i hear clothes are gonna be really fuckin cheap on BF. dotn know what im getting, yet. for sure soem toys for my kid, maybe some clothes? ah...idk. :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:32 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm not going this year, I'm due 5 days after and i just don't know if i'll have the energy or patience to deal with it this year.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• im not really crazy over going out on black friday. when our walmart was still a regular walmart I went with a friend an hour before they opened. She gave me a list of things she wanted me to get and where to meet her. then when the doors where opened it was CRAZY! people were literally jumping over people, it was the worst experience of my life. If I need something so bad, I will just save for it. No way am I ever going to stampede a store like that again.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2009