My 3 yr old son started grabbing my breast....

Okay funny question but my 3 yr old started grabbing/squeezing my breast out of the blue..when we sit next to each other he will just reach over and do it...he'll laugh or smile rigth after...this creeped me out the first time he did it especially because he was never breast fed at all! I tell him that its not okay to touch other peoples private areas which is hard because he just turned 3 so i make it clear that grabbing mommies breast is not okay..but im curious to know why hes doing this?
please help!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• DUH, because it makes you squeal and make funny faces and it gives him attention.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• You are giving him attention for it.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree with the above answers, he likes the reaction and the attention. Shaking your head "no" and silently pushing his hand away, and not giving him that attention right then should work. After a reasonable time, say a few minutes, then give him some good attention, praise him for something that he's done that is a good thing- the toys he's put away, the house he built with his blocks, and so forth.

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Does your husband do this?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2009