what is going on with my body?

i have been off birth control and trying to concieve for over 7 months now, and for the first 4 months i had normal periods and and the 5th month it was 3 weeks late and lasted 3 days so i thought that was it...wrong then the 6th month i was 2 weeks late andwhen i did start i had the worst cramps and body aches with super heavy bleeding and a bunch of clots and that lasted 4 days, now on to the 7th month and im allready a week late with no signs of starting but every preg test comes out neg! is this normal?

Mrs.Messick659

Asked by Mrs.Messick659 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know go to the dr. you sound like you could be on episode of i didn't know i was pregnant.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I had this happen to me. I have been off of birthcontrol for over a year now and my period is still weeks late at a time. There was one time I didn't get it for a month. I should have bought stock in all the pregnancy test I took. I'm not sure the answer but it could be your body just adjusting from being of the birthcontrol. I noticed that I have major cramps now and very heavy bleeding.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 6:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My period has come on the first of ever month since I was 14 years old. No cramps no sore boobs nothing I always new how lucky I was because I didn't have horrible period like my girlfriends did. All of a sudden when hubby and I started trying it got all messed up. Weeks late, heavy periods cramps back pain super tired but I wasn't pregnant. It did this for about a year and just when hubby and I literally gave up I got pregnant. I think girl freak them selves out some times and stress and thats what kinda messes us up.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009