Is he cheating

He told his ex gf that he had a dream about her and they talked for 50 mins. I looked through his phone. And what do I say to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If you think that he is then he either is or he's thinking about it. With a long call like that i would seriously be trying to improve my relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i would ask him why he thought it was necessary to talk to his EX for almost an hour. you cant help with dreams bcuz u can dream about anything and anybody but you can ask him why he had to talk to her about it. i hope he isnt cheating.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 4:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• her mom is dying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• That's to bad that her mother is dieing. If you really think that he is cheating or hiding something from you then you need to bring it to his attention and talk about it. I just have to say that a relationship and marriage has to have an open line of communication. If you can't talk to your SO about ANYTHING then what is your relationship about. My SO and I have an open line of communication at all times. There's isn't a thing that I can't talk to him about.

COMMUNICATION VERY IMPORTANT..................................

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• you need to sit and talk, that simple.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If her mother is dying, it seems normal that he'd want to comfort her, they did have a relationship. She may be clinging or turning to him for some comfort, remembering their past. I don't feel that this one incident indicates cheating. If it happens again, other than if her mother actually passes away, then I'd be suspicious.

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If he had any type of relationship with her mother then he prolly wants to know what's going on with her, how she's doing, and letting the girl let out some of her frustration and pain. Sure she could talk to other people but if he called her, then he needed to know how the Mom was doing I'm guessing. Since he told you about the dream, then he's not hiding anything I'm guessing.
    Most normal people don't give you the heads up if they're doing something wrong.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• he didn't tell me about the dream i saw it in the texts. He said I had a dream about you last night with a smiley face at the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• obviously you are not happy w/ him contacting her either way if it's cheating or not. You need to put that in check immediately. You are the wife and you can control this or let him get away and it can possibly lead to at least some type of emotional cheating. Say something and demand the txt flirting to stop!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I would tell... I had a dream about you lastnight... do you ever dream about me? See what he has to say, then tell him you saw his text and ask him why he has been talking to his ex.

I don't know but good luck.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2009