Do you faithfully wear nailpolish?

On my fingers, no. I would love to but it never seems to last longer than a day. I work with my hands and it always starts to chip off within hours. On my toes, yes. Every week or so I put on a new color. Been doing it for 20 years.

formykids373

Asked by formykids373 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do because my nails are soft and without polish they break very easily, especially in the winter. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• no. i should though! id say I'm low maintenance. definitely not high! wait...haha. ill wear nail polish if im going somewhere, but mostly around the house i wear none. washing dishes and cooking chips the color right off, whats the point. toes, gosh, i dont even bother. once in a great while ill color them, but not religiously, but i sooo should!!!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Hee hee. I don't always faithfully wear nails I can paint! I am much better now, keeping my nails groomed and bite free but I have never developed the good habit you have. I hope to get there, now that I am back at work.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• No. I haven't owned any for years.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I have to. Im a nail biter and polish is the only way to keep me from biting them, even if its a clear coat.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• no, i want to but it always chips and then i dont feel like taking it off and putting new on, so its typically just easier for me not to put it on lol
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I get my nails done every two weeks. I only wear Opi. Most of the time, I do have to polish the week in between because I work with my hands so much. But, yes, I always wear it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• No, no and no....it ruins your nails to do so.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 10:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• nope, rarely ever, sometimes during the summer
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• On my toes, yes. I have to have nail polish on my toes or I feel naked! lol. I have nail polish on my fingers, but it is usually chipped because it never lasts long and I don't have time to redo it everyday.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2009