My hands got really hot, what does that mean?

The other day I was meditating, when I began to feel a lot of heat in my hands. So I focused my energy on them. The more I focused, the hotter they got, until I had to open my eyes and break my meditation. They cooled down after a while. But, out of curiosity I tried again, and so it happened all over again.

I tried yestarday, but no sucess. What do you think this could mean?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 9:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is your inner energies ... Your hands are what are used to direct energy/power.. My hands get like that ... during healing rituals to pass the energy to whom I am intending it too...
    While meditating you must have drawn on your inner powers/energies... 2 things... 1- do you ground yourself before meditating? If you don't by grounding this helps keep energies from becoming over powering and kinda blends in your area of meditation( I hope you know what I mean by this)
    2- the next this happens, go outside and place your hands on the ground this allows extra inner energies to travel out of you or put your hands out infront of you and focus on the world (or whatever you wish to send good too) and the heat will dispurse all over... to what you focus on...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't know if there is a mystical reason. That you can focus your energies so well is a good thing and may help when you want to direct your energies for healing. That you weren't able to do it yesterday may just mean you didn't have the same level of concentration.

Answer by Bmat at 9:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• you used too much warming lube
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• maybe your blood pressure was going up causing the excessive warmth on your upper extremities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2009