Why do they do this... is it a bad thing?

It seems like everytime I am talking to a guy and we are flirting with eachother, a innocent conversation turns into a sexual conversation. It doesn't bother me too much but I wonder why flirting can't just be flirting anymore and why it is that they do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Where are you meeting these guys?! Lol, the bars?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• happens to me too lol i think its common i dont think its bad but im sure there are some people that would take it too far and if they do just tell them or walk away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• OP HERE - He is actually an old friend of mine that I haven't talked to in 6 year... lastnight was second time we talked (texting) since then and he was getting like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I think it's just a man thing. lol They can turn anything into a sexual conversation. Last night, I was complaining to my boyfriend about how someone was jumping all over for me for something I said, and he's like "I want to jump all over you." If I don't want the conversation to go that way, I just pretend I don't get the reference. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• haha yeah, guys do that alot. they just think sex too much i guess.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• What do you think flirting is about?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• OP HERE - Eirelass... I don't think flirting is revolved around sex. It's not, you look sexy... it was like a story about us and he was about to go into detail and I was like "whoa now" lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• OP...you didn't answer my question. What do you think flirting is about or for?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Flirting is to let someone know you like them... to see if they are interested. ???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• It always happens when you spend too much time. If you do a quick flirt only the rudest men will go there.
    Anonymous