What is your toddler getting from Santa?

We can't think of anything to get our son from Santa.

Lizzy317

Asked by Lizzy317 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son just turned 4 and he really likes handy manny and the tools and when he was 2 and 3 and still now its thomas...cars like lightning mccqueen and mack..fire trucks police cars. hotwheels. dvd's like thomas max and ruby wow wow wubbzy, at 3 i bought him a comfoter that has fire trucks police cars and busses on it ( he loves this comforter ) he also likes numbers so anything to deal with numbers hes happy..and the alphbet magnets he loves putting them on the firdge..and they were only a buck at walmart.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• we bought ours a really cool harley tricycle that's battery powered from ebay it was 86 bucks
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• She's getting 3 sets of Fisher Price Little People playsets, one of those balls that you sit and bounce on, a battery operated car and track set that she can put together like puzzle pieces, new bedsheets and comforter, and a game for her leapster. Wow, that seems like a lot! I've been picking it up since August though.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My daughter is getting a Daddy Doll( google it , really cool ) and a Table and Chairs set .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Sarbreen, I've seen those. I kinda think they are a little creepy myself. When Daddy leaves on his next deployment we're going to stop at build-a-bear and him and Daddy are going to make a bear then Daddy's going to record a nigh-night message to him.
    Lizzy317

Answer by Lizzy317 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2009