What is a good anti anging facial cream?

I am looking for a facial cream to use. What do you think is a really good one? I have bought Olay active hydrating.

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i like the olay regenerist (i think that's what it's called). on the package it has a big 7 lol, that's what i look for and don't pay attention to the name lol. i like it and it comes in fragrance free which is good for me
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I really like Lush...

Answer by rkoloms at 2:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I use the olay regenerist as well. I like it.
    Anonymous

• Hi, I am an Esthetician (skin specialist). Choosing the right moisturizer depends on your age. The best thing you can do is take preventative measures because 80 percent of skin damage is due to environmental factors such as sun and smog, etc. Choose a Day moisturizer with Antioxidants to slow aging and sunscreen to prevent. I recommend Bliss best of skintentions oil-free spf 15 moisturizer or clinique superdefense spf 25. Also remember to exfoliate 2-3 times a week to promote healthy skin cell turnover and you could use the olay regenerist in the evenings. Remember that there is no miracle solution-Great skin maintenance is the key
    JessnJesse3

Answer by JessnJesse3 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Check out the Nutrimin C RE9 before and after pictures at www.arbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• good old fashion FACIAL SUN BLOCK!! try AVENO facial sun block.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2009