should i go to the ER?

i had a misscarriage thursday. and have been bleeding since. my right abdomen hurts my lower back hurts my right shoulder hurts and my right side of my chest hurts. this is all moderate to severe pain. i have been having alot of dizzy spells...and spaciness. and today i have had water stools quite often. i am scared. i dont want another trip to the ER for nothing. i went thur when i started to miss...i have insurance but i dont need those left over bills....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Health

• I had a miscarriage and had none of these symptomes (other then the bleeding) but I wasn't far alone (about a month) so maybe call the hospital first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• You should call your Dr. or go back to the ER. Dizzieness... sounds like you've lost too much blood
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 7:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• YES< GO TO THE ER. dizziness is a sign of anemia. They can preform a D&C to remove of your baby if needed.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i went back to the ER last night the pain and weakness got to be too much to handle. they gave me some pain meds and said i was indeed a little anemic and dehydrated. they confirmed the miscarriage. and sent me home with orders of rest for five days. and gave me some pain meds. ty for your help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2009