E.S.P. or inconvenient coincedence?

So I've had 3 cars where the speedometer quit working. The first car I experienced this with was a 91 Volvo the previous owner said it acted up but when I got it it completely quit in the first week. Next car an 04 suburban. Bought it used from dealership within a month it's speedometer quit working. My hubby researched and found this was a common occurance in suburbans made before 05. Next car a 93 Alfa Romeo also a used gift. Recently quit working. My question is this is this just an odd coincedence, bad luck, or ESP? I mean you hear about people who have a lot electricity in their bodies and make wierd things happen. These cars I was the one who drove them the most and soon after I got them this happened. Some other things that are strange is that when I unlpug appliances I often see sparks, and any cell phone I've had goes dead after being charged recently. Seriously anyone else do this?

ainstalshia

Asked by ainstalshia at 12:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh come on people...not in touch with your intuitive side?
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 12:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Well I have never heard of people with large amounts of electricity in their bodies so I am lost is this suppose to be like a medical phenomenon or something.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I honestly hate that word "coincidence". I fully believe in psychic abilities. I have had many interesting experiences myself and my 5 kids and even DH. I actually know for a fact that the older 4 are indigo children, and my youngest is a crystal child[if u dont know what these are you should look them up]. Mackenzie (my youngest) seems to have that higher electricity level, this ties into the “psychic thing a lot This child will walk into a room and the TV acts up, changing the channel or sometimes even going fuzzy. She may walk by a computer and it will freeze until she walks away. I have actually watched her simply look at some electrical device and turn it and off. My older daughter Abby who is now almost 15 has been doing the same things since she was about Mackenzie’s age, 4 though she actually controls it now. So yes I am a firm believer in all of this. GL
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I can't use anything with a touchscreen. and i am constantly shocking myself from static elcetricity.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2009