TMI- Am I ignorant about oral sex?

I have read in multiple places that blowing into the vagina during oral sex is dangerous during pregnancy bc of air embolism. Fine.

I NEVER thought of asking my partner to blow into my vagina. Is this a common practice, and does it feel awesome? Am I sexually ignorant?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 12:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• IDK never had it done sounds a little silly to me
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Blowing ON it can be nice, but not IN. Now I have had him "blow" for lack of a better term, warm water in and slowly suck it out, which is like instant orgasm, not sure if that falls into the same kind of dangerous category though, lol!
    Anonymous

• Try pop rock, when your not prego. I heard it is good, dont know by experience, but hey, if it works let me know
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

I asked DH if I could try that out on him, he thought I was crazy, lol! And he's usually the freak, lol!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 1:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• ha... that is in "what to expect when you're expecting." i read that, and was like "whaaaaaaa?" i read it to my husband and we laughed. no blowing my cheech up like a balloon, please.... :)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• That is really funny... who in the world thought of that and is it so common it needs to be in a book? I must be totally out of it.... I am still laughing at the thought of it as Abels said... blowing up like a balloon, I mean really for it to cause any problems that would be a lot of air!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2009