Anyone watch the Little Couple on TLC?

Bill is a cutie, but Jen seems insecure and indecisive, sometimes annoying. They make a cute couple though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have watched it a few times, and really like the show, but always forget when its on!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Sorry I wish people would watching other peoples lives and maybe finally we could get rid of shows like jon and kat plus. I mean really are your lives so boring you have to watch a show about someone else's life.
    Anonymous

• I like it too. But like PP I always forget when it is on.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I like the show too. I like how much Bill loves her. She just always looks so uncomfortable to me. Like she doesn't know how to talk to people.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• No my life is not that boring. but most of the "fiction" shows on anymore are either stupid or plain crap. Is your life so boring that all you can do is insult strangers on cafe mom? And at least I have the nerve not to be anon. And yes I watch the little couple and 18 and counting too. At least these couples seem happy and functional unlike kate and whats his name.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• No, but I have seen their commercials and I think they are so adorable. Jen is just a cutie!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2009