How often to you rearange/redecorate your house?

Im constantly moving my furniture around, moving pictures off the wall to another wall, moving bedroom decorations to the living room and vice versa. My husband thinks Im crazy for always moving stuff around but I like the change and because we cant afford new decorations I feel that by moving my decor around the house once a month or so gives the house the new decor feeling. Lol Maybe I am crazy! :) Am I the only woman that does this??

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 1:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I am always rearranging my living room, just did it a week ago, lol. It drives my husband crazy but he goes along with it. I'm gonna rearrange my son's room this afternoon to make it more pratical. My mom rearranged a lot when I was growing up, I think I inherited it from her.
    hholllyy426

Answer by hholllyy426 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i do my rearanging about every 6 months.
    Anonymous

• I know someone who does that every so often. I've never really done it, but I've been thinking of doing it here lately.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Well, I think you're crazy and it has nothing to do with how often you rearrange your stuff ; P

I never do it --or so rarely that it amounts to 'never'... and I'm crazy, so it has nothing to do with it.

Truly, if you get your ya-yas from something so simple and easy to do as messin' around with your stuff, why not? Please yourself, that way at least one person will be happy (Katherine Hepburn's mom said that)
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I had to rearange my family room to make room for my xmas tree..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2009