To you married ladies..

How do you keep yourself away from temptations from other men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not married, but I am 100% committed. I just don't ever think about other men. I love the one I have and he is all I have ever wanted in a man. If you are married and thinking about other men, maybe you didn't marry the right man for you.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I remind myself of all the wonderful things about my husband and remember that most guys are huge jerks, and that I got really lucky :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Honestly I've never been tempted! I'm not generally attracted to men, so that makes it easy! Also, as a stay home mom, I don't really come in contact with anyone that's not family... Again, that makes it rather easy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't honestly find it that hard. I was never a flirty type person to begin with and never really had a lot of male friends either. It sort of comes naturally. LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• ;o) Being a SAHM mom helps! Seriously, I can find people attractive and not be tempted to screw up my life. I also do not make friends with new guys.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 1:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I dont think it is hard to stay away . In all honesty I am so attracked to my husband and so in love with him I have not glanced at another man since I have been with him.
    I feel no urge to even speak with other men.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• 15 years of marriage, never been tempted.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I honestly don't have temptations toward other men. I remember before meeting my husband, no matter if I had a bf or not, I would always notice attractive men, but now I don't even notice.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Well I'm a SAHM and there just aren't that many attractive men at the grocery store. That and I have exactly what I want a sexy muscular, artistic, extremely romantic, military man who thinks I am the Goddess Divine of the entire universe. I've never been tempted ever, I've seen attractive men sometimes at the mall but they often look like jerks who care to much about their appearance.
    Anonymous

• I don't put myself in positions that would make me tempted. If you are truely in love with your mate, then you aren't tempted in the first place.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2009