HELP!!!

OMG....I have a 1,200 word paper due tomorrow and even though I have the research done for it, I don't have any motivation to write the actual paper.

Please help me become motivated to get my butt moving!

What do you suggest?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 1:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HEY! Go write that paper!!! (how's that?)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• LOL....I need you standing over me while pointing your finger as you yell that at me..... :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• do it for your kids.. that might help.
    Anonymous

• show them how hard of a worker and how dedicated you are to your school so they will learn from it and do the same when they grow up...
    Anonymous

• Start writing The Crappiest Paper on the Subject Ever Written.

What is impeding your start is the Mark of Doom hanging over getting it wrong... by intentionally setting out to make it as bad as you can, you'll find you start --quite naturally-- writing pretty well after the initial silliness, and then you can just chop off the beginning, edit a bit and polish it.

LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Divide the task into parts, and every time you complete a part, reward yourself- a cookie, a cup of coffee, a walk outside. Writing an introductory paragraph, writing an outline. Roughly filling in the outline. Rough draft. Proof reading. Long break here. rereading and reproof reading. final draft. printing.

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2009