Am I the only one?

I know that when you have sex that stuff leaks out. Well the other day we did it and I put my legs up because we didn't have anything nearby to keep it from leaking onto the bed. Very little came out when I sat up, we even left and about an hour later I had to give a little push to get a glob out. Has any one else had this experience of having to give a little push to get out a glob of stuff??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Health

• after sex?? hmm ya it's his cum coming out and yes if its thick it will come out in a glob.. I always push it out unless it's baby making time :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 2:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Op here - It was just really weird because it was a true glob and not just like normal for me. It was almost like when I lost my mucus plug when I was pregnant only the glob was bigger.
    Anonymous

• well that is what it does! it's going to come out of you! Big or small, eventually it will!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Jizz comes in all consistancies. I've been freaked out over globby spoog. No biggie!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009