Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is looking for a group for miscarriges is they one on here?

Answer Question

Asked by mamato2angels21 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I think you can just search under " find groups" and type in miscarriages. Did you recently have one? I am sorry for your loss :(

    Answer by ldsdragonmom at 2:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

  • There is a group for Blighted Ovum( missed miscarriage) if you ever want to talk just leave me chatter I also suffered a m/c earlier this year. So sorry for your loss.

    Answer by liss05 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

  • I am so sorry for you loss. I have had 2 this year and there are a couple groups i am part of. Here is the link for one of them    

    I'm not sure if you have had more than 1 but there is also a group for moms who have had more than one, here is the link for that one

    Hope this helps, GL


    Answer by jnsdrf at 1:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.