How long did it take you to fall in love with your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• 3 months. he was very cuddly, and always wanted to hold me and hug me...i was not used to that, so at first, i was like, can i breathe??? lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm still working on it.... it's been about 8 years now....
    Anonymous

• LOL
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• About 7 weeks.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• still working on it after 8 years??? wow.... for me, about 2 months... we just clicked right away so he made it easy :P
    Anonymous

• Our story is funny to us. For the first few years we hated each other. It wasn't until shortly before we got together that we started liking each other; and maybe a few months til I fell in love with him.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yea, we met and he wouldn't stop asking me out, so I agreed, and things were well enough, we moved in and then things got bad, I left, but I came back cause he seemed sincere about changing and the kids need us, but when things got bad I lost alot of the good feelings I had about him.
    Anonymous

• 3 days for me, 6 mins for him
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• A few weeks.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• mine was kind of love at first sight, i noticed him as soon as i seen him, i knew his siter but didnt know that was her borther, i thought they were together.he tried to get me to go home with him but i didnt, the next day he brought me roses and a garth brooks box set. we have only been apart for 2 days since that nite.been married for 3yrs.got married 8 months after we met
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2009