How can I clean my baby's ears clog with milk overnight?

After feeding my baby she throw up and got milk stuck overnigth in her ears. After knowing it early in the morning the following day, I just clean it cotton buds. Still I can see some milk left in her ears. Do I have to see her pediatrician?

angel-JAI

Asked by angel-JAI at 2:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• kind of put the qtip in ur mouth and get it moist just a little bit, and keep an eye on it, if she gets any tem or cranky i would take her in, it could cause an ear infection
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I would see a Dr before you stick anything in her ears it better to be safe than sorry. its just a little milk but it could lead to an ear infection or something idk I would see a Dr.
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 3:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Give her a bath and use the wet washcloth to wash her ears out. That's better for her than using ear buds. If it isnt bath time, just use a nice wet warm washcloth to wipe them out.
    Anonymous

• just give her a bath and let the water run in and clean it out...it is only in the external canal...chances are it won't get past her ear drum, that fluid comes from drainage. It's just like putting your baby underwater...no worries. Im sure she's fine. Just let the soapy water run in.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2009