Im almost 34 weeks now, and miserable! ......

I've gotten lucky so far, no carpleT. or swelling or any of that, but I fell miserable still! My baby is SUPER active, and her kicks or no longer these cute little movements, but what feels like scraping of my stomach or these hard long jabs across the belly! Her movements are now hurting. I didnt feel like this with my first one I guess thats why it suprised me this time. Does anybody else feel this? Ive also had these pressure or pinching pains deep inside my anal and vaginal areas. My Dr. said they are prob contractions. and im wondering if BH contractions feel completely different from actual labor contractions, because this is a completely different feeling! PLEASE tell me someone knows where i'm coming from!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been feeling like that since about where you are - I'm 41 weeks now. Although now I have carpal tunnel, which totally sucks. You're so close - hang in there!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 3:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• ya i thought i had braxton hicks....with my DS and i went to my doc and they said it was just like "practice contractions" and didnt check me. i was like 30 ish weeks. i went back a day or so later and say the other doc in the group. and he checked me and said i was dialating and those were indeed real contractions. i would get checked. he said the difference between bh contractions and real ones are real ones open the cervix and bh dont. i got put on bed rest for the next few weeks. and he came 3 weeks early. he was in a hurry to see the world.....lol
    Anonymous

• i feel like that also, and i'm 33 weeks! MY kicks are hurting, i feel like shit, i've been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions that can sometimes get a little unconfortable, and this pregnancy has just been a lot worse than my first! My doctor wants to induce me due to the size of my baby at 38 weeks, so i can't wait to get this one out! Although, not looking forward to induction, i hated it last time!
    Anonymous

• i felt like that then, and i still feel like that now at 5 days past my due date. you'll get more used to it. i had sharp pains in the same areas and i was told that it was just the baby dropping lower by my doctor.
    Anonymous