I need serious help from work at home moms

The only thing keeping me in my emotionally abusive marriage is the fact that I don't have a job and no education to get a job to support myself and my DD.
I thought my husband was my true love, but true love does not call you fat ass, bitch and tell you that you should just kill yourself like your mother did.
We decided when I got pregnant I would be a SAHM, he was making good money, but has since been laid off and we are struggling financially, so he will not be a big help as far as alimony or child support.
I need some REAL work at home jobs. I am a cruddy sales woman, so please no Avon or any of that. I tried that, I broke even every month, never made anything, so I quit after 6 months.
I need a job. Please only respond if you are willing to give me a description of what you do to earn money, how many hours a day you put in and how much you make. I don't want any of the copy and paste paragraphs, I want details!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sadly what you want does not exist! You should still work on leaving... stay with family, go to social services and get some short term help... do something to get out!
    Anonymous

• You can baby sit at home.
    Anonymous

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If your husband doesn't have a job there is no reason to stay with him. If you file for divorce, custody and child support a judge will tell him to get a job and pay support or go to jail. He may finally be worth something to you.

You can make a lot of money doing child care for the rich. What you need to do is find someone that wants you in their home and will want you to bring your children so their child/children have someone to play with. Another child care angle is to find one mother that wants some kind special care for her baby and is willing to pay a lot for it.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• unfortunately, that just does not exist. one of the trade offs that you make for working from home is that you dont get hourly pay. i work from home and i love it, but its really just enough to help us supplement and put money into savings. maybe in a year or so it would be like a full time income, but in the beginning it is not. i would start looking into domestic support. you could always get certified by the state to run an in-home daycare and then also do a work at home job?
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 5:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We have a website with 5 pages of links to companies that hire employees to work from home. go to www.incomesolutions4all.com
    RaynMartinsMom

Answer by RaynMartinsMom at 5:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm sorry about the situation you're in. I'm in a similar situation. My DH was laid off back in March and is only making HALF of what he used to make. I recently started working from home and I absolutely love what I do!!! I also tried to sell Avon, but that didn't work for me either. I work with an awesome team of Moms. We help people create income from home, all we do is set up wholesale accounts for a Wellness Compnay. We get WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Hey hun! I am in a very similiar situation as you. Send me a friend invite we should talk!
    EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 1:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2009