Pelvic pain at 30 weeks!

I have been having pelvic pain...like you are getting kicked inbetweeen the legs but on the inside of that bone! I have a hard time waking around because of the pain...it is not contractions and I am not dialating! What could be happening? All that I really want to do all day is stay on the couch or stay in bed because the pain is less painful! But it is not consistant pain! I don't want to take medication becuse the last pregnancy with my son, when I did take medication he stopped moving and literally scared me half to death! Anything will help! Thanks for your time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is common, and unfortuetly there isn't much that I have found that gives it releif.. baby is probably starting to drop and your pelvis is shifting to get ready... Look up yoga "cat and cow pose"... this helped a little... a warm bath may releive some discomfort... but really it doesn't go away till after baby is here and your body starts to heal.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2009