What makes you jealous?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People who break the law or are on welfare living the high life while we struggle to make ends meet by being honest and working hard.
    Anonymous

• DH talking to other women, him getting to do things that I can't him having friends when I don't ppl that live off of welfare and me paying for the asses to sit on the computer all day when I work a fulltime job just to make ends meet. PPL that make more money then I do or being able to go on trips etc that I can't afford to do ppl that don't even think twice about buying a soda or Latte when I have to stretch my $ every single day
    Anonymous

• People who take for granted that their typical children can go outside to play and not think twice about it. My son is living with high functioning autism, and doesn't have good social skills, so few friends, and I can't just say "go outside and play" and know he will be okay. He is VERY trusting, and most likely would go off with any seemingly trusting adult or child. So I go out with him to play.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i would have to say pple who think they know how to parent and tell it like it is when they have no kids,
    pple who get though life when they do bad things like take money and they take, take and take and they arent greatful they have what they have also known as moochers.

above all, im highly jealous that karma hasnt came to get them yet so they float through in life.

i would love to hear them say they hate thier life
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• People at the food stamp office who carry Coach purses, and when they leave with there 700.00 a month card, they get into a Cadilliac with gold rims. HHhhmmm, dont know if that is jelousy or hate?

Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I go to the welfare office in my coach purse..it is not real and was a gift:) I'm jealous of women with big boobies because mine are small.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i see that all the time theone3608 people on state assistance with cell phones, nice nails and here i am working and still struggling. Also what pisses me off when the moms are dressed so nice and their kids run around with crappy clothes and dirty.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• What you ladies are describing is hate not jealousy. There is nothing out there that makes me jealous but there are plenty of things that piss me off. BIG difference between the two! (Oh worriedmommie the big boobie is the only thing I've read in the answers to this question that is actually jealousy other than the person who listed the people who make more money and can afford to take trips).
    Anonymous

• I am jealous of moms who get to stay at home with their kids and their husbands actially hold jobs for longer than six months. I am jealous of people that have their families in their lives and strong support systems because I have none.

I am jealous of women who have happy healthly well developed kids and don't have to worry about anything.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm jealous of my neighbors nice lawn.
    He has a riding mower that cuts and sucks everything up, even the leaves! He has no trees out front so all you see is this lush, green grass that looks so beautiful and then you look to the right and see a yard (with lots of trees) covered with leaves...lol....that's our yard. :)
    I'm gonna get me a sucking riding mower like his someday and cut some of these trees down. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2009