so this may sound stupid...(no bashing or negativity please)

i'm about 11 weeks along in my pregnancy and it feels like everything just kind of stopped. my breasts dont hurt anymore i barely feel sick the only thing is i still have majorly outrageous dreams and i have trouble sleepin and i feel sore. but it feels like nothing is happening... i havent had any bleeding or anything along those lines... is this normal to feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your just gettin to that stage where it starts to feel normal again..Don't worry you will feel sick again soon enough! Good Luck hun!
    PS If you are still worried in a few days I would ask my doctor about it...thats what hes there for :)
    Anonymous

• thank u for the reassurance... this is my first pregnancy so im not sure what to expect. i hear so many different things good, bad and indifferent it's all so much to handle at once
    Anonymous

• That's the way its supposed to feel. The middle of the pregnancy is easy and most women feel fine.

The hospital where you are having the baby should have pregnancy and childbirth classes. It's worth every penny to take them with a first baby if you aren't a reader. You need to know about what's going on. You can go to La Leche League meetings while pregnant. The meetings aren't just about breastfeeding, they are also about pregnancy and childbirth.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• you're close to your second trimester... it's totally normal :) you're body is adjusting to the pregnancy ... it's a good thing :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Its because the first trimester is usually the worst. You're just about to the second trimester..
    Anonymous

• It's all normal. Count yourself lucky the sickness went away. You're entering the fun part of pregnancy where you feel kinda normal again and you get to feel the baby move soon. Then in a few months you'll be amazingly uncomfortable and just want it all over.
    Anonymous

• I went through the same thing. But I have had 3 other kids before this one. My oldest is 6yrs so it felt all new to me again. Around the 11 wk I started to notice that everything was going back to normal and starting to feel good again. It is scary when you are used to being sick all the time to feeling good again. But like the other ladies said, if you still are unsure call your dr.
    Good luck!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• it's sad that you have to worry about bashing :( i think it sounds really normal. right now i'm just 9 weeks and i still feel very lousy, but with my first child in 2007, i had really sore boobs, was soooo exhausted, and just a little bit nauseous, but it suddenly went away probably right around 11 weeks. i think around then your hormone levels actually start to go down after rising dramatically for the first several weeks and a lot of women start to feel a lot better. i really felt good from like week 11 through week 34. from 34-38 i didn't feel so hot because my son was up in my ribs, but then i felt pretty good from 38-40 again. not so hot from 40-41 ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009