how do i delete my account?

I would really love to know how to delete my profile. Me coming on here's putting a kink in my relationship. I'm ALWAYS on here. I just can't seem to get enough. I don't think I'd go through the hassle of signing back up if my account was completely gone but just removing myself from a group doesn't work. I tried it before but rejoined like a week later. So how can I delete my whole account?

chases_mommy

Asked by chases_mommy at 5:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• So you're an addict. Maybe you should go to a counselor. LOL! I'm JUST kidding!!! =)
    Click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of your screen. On the left, under Self-Service is Cancel My CafeMom Account. Take care and I hope things get better in your relationship!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Hi chases_mommy,

We're sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here's how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009