puky and miscarrage

Do you have to puke to have morning sickness or can just feeling puky be considered morning sickness?? I just found out I am pregnant it worries me that my breast don't hurt like my last pregnancy, but I feel sick which I didn't the last time. I had a miscarrage 7 years ago then had a perfect child birth 5 years ago. I still can't get it out of my head about having another miscarrage, I am scared to death.

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 5:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How sick you feel, breast tenderness, or other symptoms have nothing to do with if you are going to have another miscarriage. Having extra morning sickness doesn't mean you have a lot of pregnancy hormones so that you won't miscarry.

We do know smoking causes miscarriages.

Most other miscarriages happen because there is something wrong with the implantation process or the fetus. I had at least 3 miscarriages. I'm older and it was before pregnancy tests could tell so early, I may have had 1 or 2 more very early miscarriages. In my case the problems may have been immune. I have 3 sons.

I hope you and your baby are fine.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I was nauseous with my first but nothing with the other 2 and my nipples were never sore. The only pregnancy signs I had was no period and my belly growing.

Miscarriage is every pregnant woman's worst nightmare, and the fact that you did have one many years ago can't be easy for you but you must remember; worrying is not doing you any good. We don't have any control over those types of things. Try to relax... If you have a reason to be concerned call your Dr, other than that just try and enjoy your pregnancy.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. I understand the scared of miscarraige thing trust me I do. Thing is every pregnancy is different. Different women have different signs and symptoms. Same thing goes for individual pregnancies. This time you're sick, I feel for ya. This time you're boobs aren't tender, consider yourself lucky in that respect. Don't freak it'll all be ok. Also since your last pregnancy was succesful it's far far less likely you'll miscarry this time.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 6:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Thanks so much.. I thank I just needed the pep talk! :) I am going to try to just enjoy and not worry! I thank it would be much more fun :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 6:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009