what would you do?

ok so my fiance hardly wants to have sex anymore. I know thats not the most important thing in a relationship...but it does count for something. I try being seductive and bluntly stating it but he just doesn't care. Getting turned down all the time makes me feel worthless. What is your take on this or what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• i would ask him whats wrong
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yeah, the only thing you can do is talk to him! Get to the bottom of it.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 6:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• so true, there has to be a reason why he doesn't want it.. some times you go through dry spells, but he shouldn't refuse you forever. only if he is really tired or had a bad day. but sex for guys is usually a stress release.. so yeah ask him why he doesn't want to have sex
    Anonymous

• Do not, whatever you do take it personally, it probably has nothing to do with you. WHen a man goes thru his midlife crisis, his testosterone levels drop and he loses his sex drive. That is actually what a midlife crisis is for a man. If a man is really stressed out, he usually doesn't want sex. Maybe he does want it but can't do it physically.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i have asked several times...he just says he doesnt want to...talking to him is useless
    Anonymous

• I would talk to him. If my husband wasn't interested in me sexually, or if he other reasoning for not wanting to be intiment I'd want to know. I am not exactly the most subtle person, so I very much would just outright ask him why he wasn't interested. Stay calm regardless of what he says and let him explain himself. Of course, that's if he is one of the few guys who will say more then "I don't know" or "Just 'cause". All in all, just ask him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Maybe he is stressed about the upcoming wedding. My husband turned into quite the "groomzilla" before our wedding. We had a lot of stress like re-doing our house, paying for the wedding, and 3 sets of parents that didn't always see eye to eye. The best way to get to the bottom of it is ask. I'm sure it's not you!
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 8:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2009