please read my story (a little long) but i want you ladies op!!! thanks..

oct.14th i suppose to come on my period i didnt so i took a 1st response test it was a faint line..i came on on the 16th and it was dark brown..i went to the dr. and they told me i wasnt..i told them what happen and they just left it alone.i took 2 more (both came in the same box) the 1st said error and the other 1 said neg.. so now i came on on the 12th of this month and stayed on for 6 days (i stay on for 4) and it was pink the whole 6 days.. i really feel like i am,i mean i use the bathroom to much and other little things that make me feel like it..so if this happen to you or if you know something about this can you please help.. thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• clear stuff, or white stuff, is discharge. It is part of pregnancy, but I wouldn't think it's be there that early. Just test again. It can be pregnancy, or it can mean something is wrong(infection or stress or something) only a doctor can tell you for sure. Good Luck.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• have you taken another test lately?
    Anonymous

• no kinda nervous..
    Anonymous

• im having alot of clear stuff coming out of me..is that normal or a sign of preggo??
    Anonymous