Do you cut your husband off from sex?

I have read several places here on cm where wives say they cut their husbands off from sex, either as punishment or to teach them a lesson. Please explain this to me. I really don't understand why anyone would want to cut their husband off from sex. I could understand if he had cheated and he is trying to rebuild your trust in him, but from the majority of the posts I have seen, this is not the case. So, if you cut your husband off from sex, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't, simply b/c depriving him is depriving me, and I'm just too darn selfish to do that. lol I've never really understood why women do it, either. I did cut my ex off when he cheated on me, but other than that I never have.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't, but if I'm angry I don' t want to have sex and I won't. I enjoy our sexual relationship too much to cut him off.
    Anonymous

• I am not gonna give him what he wants from me when he is being a dick, mean, disrespectful etc... I think its like saying "ok honey, you just beat me up but now you want some so its ok". "here ya go". I think sex is not a right for any man, it is something that is earned and I dont mean have them jumping through hoops to get it. I don't make mine clean the house ect to get any either but, like I said it is earned. I am not a doormat, dont treat me like shit and expect me to lay with a man only for his pleasure.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• love ur answer tropicalmama! no i dont cause i love sex but if we are mad about something then neither of us want it anyway....and we never stay mad long makeup sex is the best!!
    Anonymous

• "ok honey, you just beat me up but now you want some so its ok". "here ya go".

If a husband is beating his wife, then she needs to get out of that relationship.
    Anonymous

• Anon 10, I agree.. thats why I said it was like saying...meaning, being hurt by the one you love and them expecting sex regaurdless of the reason why you are mad or hurt by them.. That is why some women may cut there man off because they are hurt, disrecpected, belittled etc..

No, that person is not me, but I can say like the others if I am mad at DH he sure aint getting any from me LOL.. I was giving my reasons why a woman WOULD cut her hubby off.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree with tropicalmama... why do that to yourself???
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 7:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I never cut my husband off because sex is the most intimate part of our relationship.  It's the core of our bonding, why would I want to use that as a weapon?  Hardly sounds loving to me.

There is also a big difference between with holding sex as a punishment and not having sex because you're pissed off or just not in the mood.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't cut him off I just compramise with him. Like if I'm not in the mood when he wants I just tell him maybe tomorrow and he'll even help me get in the mood.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• they might cut their husband off to sex with THEM but not from sex. if he doesn't get it at home he'll get it somewhere else then the idiot that cut him off will see who taught who a lesson
    Anonymous