Do you think there are men on Cafe Mom masquerading as women/moms

Sometimes I see questions or discussion posts that seem outrageous ina variety of ways. I wonder if there are guys on here pretending to be moms just to troll or ask a lot of sex questions.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's some of both. Women tend to be bitches, caddy, mean, and look for fights to pick and people to put down to make themselves feel better. Women also enjoy sex so it makes sense to me that they speak about it too.

That being said men come on here all the time to mess with us and get a laugh. I think  most of the sex stuff is probably just immature teenage boys. lol There was even a site for a while that posted links to cafe mom and had a chat about harassing us. Cafe mom eventually was able to take care of it though and had it removed.

Whether it me a man or a woman the best thing you can do to a troll is just B.I.D. (block, ignore, delete). It takes away their fun and they move on.

babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• No. I think women have a tendency to be mean to one another, so the trolls are women. Why can't women have questions about sex. Most of us enjoy sex just as much as our husbands and SO.
    Anonymous

• Ya there probably are but you also have to keep in mind that the people that made and run cafemom are men too
    There are only a couple women that are in charge of cafemom and like 5 guys
    Anonymous

• of course... you know they won't let us have anything to ourselves...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Well I know that I have asked a few questions about sex and actually have 2 on here now. And i am deffinetly a woman. I don't know if there are guys on here or not...I hope not.
    Anonymous

• I have seen a few men who created profiles and then came to answers to ask other women for advice about their wives or girlfriends. CM is very quick in deleting profiles once they find out that they are men.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Um... are you not aware that Cafemom was invented by two men??? Seriously... go Google it or something. Wow...
    Anonymous

• "Um... are you not aware that Cafemom was invented by two men??? Seriously... go Google it or something. Wow... "
    But are they pretending to be women, Ms. Smarty pants?
    Anonymous

• yeah probly
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• of course!
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 7:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2009